Page
of 3

Updates

24 replies
Deadly a
117 posts
Admins
Administrator
We were having a lot of trouble getting the databases to load up properly. We had to reload the server (Wipe & reinstall) at least 4 times. Still nothing was working...I know we took a big chance on using Ubuntu (Linux based) for our server, but you will see that is is so much more stable and memory friendly that our server should run like a thoroughbred horse. We initally were spec'd to have a dedicated server running with 2G RAM and 350G HD running 1TB bandwidth and all that on Linux Cent Os..but we have indeed upgraded! We are now running:

Ubuntu 10.4
8G RAM
500G HD
10TB Bandwidth

Thats not a jump, thats a [Leap of Faith] lol...anyways, we found most of our success when last night, we were able to upload Ubuntu Desktop and then install a VNC server so we could use the dedicated server as though it was our desktop and not just command lines!! YAY!!! It's amazingly fast. We are now working on both getting the registry site as well as the database uploaded and ready & I will try to remember to update here more often, If I dont then one of the GM's will :thumb:
deadlysig.png
Posted Oct 24, 11 · OP
Deadly a
117 posts
Admins
Administrator
Will be updating this post in about 5hrs...keep checking back. Apologize for this, but only about 1% of private servers out there are linux and it is very hard to do, but we are very determined to keep it this way to maintain a very stable server
deadlysig.png
Posted Oct 30, 11 · OP
Deadly a
117 posts
Admins
Administrator
Ok people here goes nothing...Your-WoW RPPVP realm is running, non-public as of yet, FYL & I are in bug fixing mode and as soon as we get the major ones fixed, we will be bringing on the GM's to help find & fix the rest. Then the work will begin on our "PVElite" realm...we are looking to also have a pure PVP realm and then the last step is to have a GM realm ^_^ payed in respects to Gamer32 ^_^ (a bow to Tik :thumb: ). Thanks once again for the patience and continued support.
deadlysig.png
Posted Feb 27, 12 · OP
Fyl a
44 posts
Admins
Administrator
Bah!!!!! Flippin Server Company!!! Server down for a non-scheduled move of servers... says server will be back up by tomorrow.... at least freakin let someone know!!!!!!!!!

Have site running, was going to have vote system and donation system running with point usages tonight, but now have to wait until tomorrow...
43710_4ec4182d06d7341c.png
Posted Mar 6, 12
Deadly a
117 posts
Admins
Administrator
Its an unfortunate thing they do on their own, I can attest that the site looks bad ass and we are so close to public release :thumb:
deadlysig.png
Posted Mar 6, 12 · OP
Page
of 3
Announcement of